Re: SAP Oracle Database Restore

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:10:07 +0100

For a critical operation like a full restore and recovery, I would probably contact the official support channels for help, if I have not done this before.

Since it's Oracle 9, you probably won't get support from Oracle, but SAP should be able to help.

Stefan

Stefan P Knecht
CEO & Founder
s_at_10046.ch