Re: powerpath, 11gr2, and ASM on sun Sparc

From: Harel Safra <harel.safra_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:51:18 +0200

In addition to Li's suggestion you can also export the LUN's definitions in power path from one server in import then to the other server.

As a side note, ASM doesn't need to drives to be the same order on all the nodes since it reads the name of the disk from the header. That's build in ASM and you don't need ASMLib for that. If you're placing OCR / voting on ASM even these disks can be on a different order.

Harel Safra