RE: (OT) : ITIL , Six Sigma ... ?

From: Upendra N <nupendra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:11:22 -0500

I found Six Sigma to be interesting and very relevant to our line of work. Six sigma provides statistical methods to identify problem ares, provides a methodology to arrive at a solution and validate after the implementation. There are lots of free resources available online if you'd like to get a preview or even didn't want to spend the money...

-Upendra

Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 22:38:03 +0800
Subject: (OT) : ITIL , Six Sigma ... ?
From: hemantkchitale_at_gmail.com
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

What would be good courses to take up after the ITIL v3 Foundation ? SixSigma ? Which of the ITIL Intermediate Modules ? (no, I am not interested in PMP).

Interests : Technical Work, not "Man Management, Budget Management" Hemant K Chitale
http://hemantoracledba.blogspot.com

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Feb 24 2011 - 09:11:22 CST

Original text of this message