setps for refreshing a non RAC DB with RAC DB.

From: nilesh kumar <nileshkum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 18:25:35 +0530

Hello All,

Good Morning Everyone!!,
Hope everyone is doing great!!

I have a question

Here is my scenerio.
OS :- Solaris
Database version:- 10g

My production database reside on RAC( oracle RAC) and test database reside on non RAC.
I have to refresh the non RAC test database with RAC produciton database. The backup is run on both with RMAN to tape. I use to refresh non RAC test database with non RAC production database. But now i have a challenge to refresh a non RAC test with RAC prod. Could you please advise what steps should i follow. Or if you have any checklist could you please share.

Thank You
Nilesh Soni
Oracle DBA