Re: V$Transaction entry

From: Marcin Przepiorowski <pioro1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:30:01 +0000

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 7:24 AM, Petr Novak <Petr.Novak_at_trivadis.com> wrote:
> Hallo Mark,
>
> there is no such session. From V$LOCKED_OBJECT I get SID 615 which does not exist.
>
> Best Regards,
> Petr Novak

Hi,

It can be zombie Oracle process which is not longer in v$session but still connected to shared memory.
You can try to compare spid from v$process with pid from operating system and check if there is any process in OS which is not in v$process

Did you check pmon trace ? There can be also information about processes to kill.

--
Marcin Przepiorowski
http://oracleprof.blogspot.com