Re: Stupid software requirements - need your examples

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 17:34:06 +0200

2011/2/17 Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>:
> I don't know if this is what you mean

Probably I wasn't clear enough. The most obvious and standard way to get them is developing new software, reading software requirements specification and getting a requirement, which is ooooops, yes I can do that, but it would be really slow and ugly and it is not possible to make it better in development stage.

Of course in real life SRS can be some spoken words or e-mail from a user etc. Also true production DBAs most probably get them through real slow-working cases which are hard to optimize.

Gints Plivna