Re: Puzzle - Abandoned Terminal.

From: <TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:26:35 -0500

well then the other option would be to use a profile and set idle_time.

joe

Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional Senior Engineering & Administration Lead (Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715

From:
Hemant K Chitale <hemantkchitale_at_gmail.com> To:
TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com
Cc:
ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>, howard.latham_at_gmail.com, oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
Date:
02/15/2011 08:19 AM
Re: Puzzle - Abandoned Terminal.
Sent by:
oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org

DCD would come into play if the client terminal has "gone away' but not if it is just idle (and connected) waiting for the user's next command. Also you might have the sequence wrong. It wouldn't be the transaction closing the session but the other way round (in a manner of speaking). Hemant K Chitale
sent from my smartphone