Re: read this and thought of MOS

From: Rodd Holman <rodd.holman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:26:53 -0600

It's not about the real users ability to do what they need to do. It's about presenting a wizbang eye-popping song and dance show to executives with money to pay for super platinum support. If they actually cared what the dba/developer users of the system thought, they would have a text based site that is accessible with lynx from the server console. That way you could get an answer while in knee deep in the steaming pile that used to resemble a database.

--Rodd