Re: read this and thought of MOS

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 11:11:41 -0300

Hey,

  I want to combine imagemaps and flash, can I do that? also, I want my e-mails to the list to have a mosaic background and a golden ribbon on the right. Also, I want every word to be in a different font face.

  Now in all seriousness... This guy says Flash was the boom (whole site is a flash app) in 2000... now, 10 years later, Oracle moves their support platform entirely to flash. ARE YOU KIDDING? I don't know if AJAX would be any better... to be honest, I have yet to find a good implementation of a knowledge base. And as for support requests, I'd expect something FAR better... something similar to vbulletin style boards for support requests maybe?

  Anyway, I don't want this to turn into a MOS rant, so I'll go break a database now...

cheers
Alan.-