Re: Oracle Restart registration problem with dbca relase 11.2.0.2.0

From: Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 12:42:34 +0000

Hi,
I got it working, just not sure how! My gut feel is that when you try and it goes wrong, you have to re-create the registry before trying something else. Tedious at best.
I put the oracle database owner in the asm admin and dba groups and change the permissions as suggested so that group ownership can write to them.
What I did find that was exporting the variable SRVM_TRACE dumps out a whole bunch of debug. I set this after re-creating the registry, for one last go and it worked.

Regards
Pete