Re: PL/SQL best practices ? How to go to end of loop (i.e. next record)

From: Tim Hall <tim_at_oracle-base.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:05:20 +0000

Nial: I think the point was how best to jump out of the current iteration of the loop.

Of course, not having the row there in the first place would be better, but that is not always possible. I suspect the OP simplified the code samples to the point where other solutions not relevant to the question became possible. :)

Cheers

Tim...