Re: PL/SQL best practices ? How to go to end of loop (i.e. next record)

From: Tim Hall <tim_at_oracle-base.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 22:10:08 +0000

Hi.

If you are using Oracle 11g you can use the CONTINUE or CONTINUE WHEN.

http://www.oracle-base.com/articles/11g/PlsqlNewFeaturesAndEnhancements_11gR1.php#continue_statement

Cheers

Tim...

On Wednesday, February 9, 2011, Joel Slowik <jslowik_at_cps92.com> wrote:
> Let me re-state what I just said, I shouldn’t have said I would never use a goto. I should have said – I will not be using goto’s anytime in the near future unless something or someone has a compelling reason for me to do so. I am open-minded after all From: Joel Slowik
 a bla bla)    LOOP         IF keep_processing_this_transaction THEN         BEGIN               Lots and lots of code goes here.         END IF;    END  LOOP;END; So, what is the best way? Regards,Mike