Oracle Restart registration problem with dbca relase 11.2.0.2.0

From: Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 16:19:22 +0000

Database version: Oracle Enterprise Edition 11.2.0.2.0 OS: RHL 5.3 All,
I have been going down the job role separation route and installed the Grid Infrastructure under a user called oragrid and set that up to run the ohasd.
Then I installed the database software under the user Oracle.

When I ran the dbca command to create the database, this cropped up:

 Exception while registering with HAS PRCR-1006 : Failed to add resource ora.s2cnmat.db for null
 PRCR-1071 : Failed to register or update resource ora.s2cnmat.db  CRS-0259: Owner of the resource does not belong to the group.

I tried again, putting the oracle account in the asmadmin group but it did not help.
The oragrid account is also in the oinstall account.

The database works OK and I have yet to try and manually register it with "Oracle Restart", but I cannot figure out what I am supposed to do to avoid the error during dbca.
Any ideas?

Regards

Pete