Re: Questions for a Jr. DBA

From: Surachart Opun <surachart_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 20:48:00 +0700

DBA - begin to learn about Oracle Architecture(Memory/Datafiles/Tablespace), Backup and etc. and SQL also. We can learn from Oracle Administrator Workshop I :
http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getCourseDesc?dc=D17090GC30&p_org_id=1001&lang=US and then find out more information from tahiti.oracle.com

However, DBA should know about Operation System/Network/ Storage and Programming .

Surachart Opun
http://surachartopun.com
Oracle ACE, OCE, OCP