Re: Questions for a Jr. DBA

From: Martijn Bos <maboc_at_maboc.nl>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 14:00:06 +0100

The thing I really find important is comunicative skills. I would rather hire someone with good communication skills then someone with technical knowledge.

It's my experience that technical skills are learned much easier then communication skills.

Ofcourse the candidate should have some basic technical DBA knowledge. But since we are talking junior DBA, I would not ask to many heavy technical questions.

Best Regards,
Martijn

--

Met vriendelijke groet,