Re: Questions for a Jr. DBA

From: Sheldon Quinny <sheldonquinny_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 07:14:55 +0300

Also , I have seen many dba been fired on thier first day of the job , just of silly mistakes..or not able to delivered as promissed...

Q) what do you do with a VI editor...can you read datafiles with it..? Q) How to find the top process in oracle.

Even look at the way they answer and also check if they are able to work underpressure and not give up during a mid life crisis..