RE: Griid and SQL*Server

From: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <"Mercadante,>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 14:44:09 -0500

Wait - are there only three of us on this list that used Sql*Calc?

LOL! From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Goulet, Richard Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 2:35 PM
To: Niall Litchfield
Cc: ORACLE-L
Subject: RE: Griid and SQL*Server

Niall,

    SQWL*Calc??? One should not date oneself that hard.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA Team Leader

From: Niall Litchfield [mailto:niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com] Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 2:09 PM
To: Goulet, Richard
Cc: ORACLE-L
nope - but thats because I configured the sql server plug in and decided that it made SQL*Calc look like a viable product. I really like Grid Control but damn it's amateurish at times. On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com<mailto:Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com>> wrote:

Anyone ever configure the Grid Sql*Server agent on a sql database that user dynamic ports? If so how did you handle it?

--

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

--