RE: Based of the Tablespace Growth Script I need to define a query.

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 05:28:57 -0500

Then you need to be sure your underlying data is a regular time series and use lag (as per Stephane's suggestion) and pivot. If prior to 11g, look up how to pivot without the new pivot syntax, very well described by Tom Kyte; putting kyte pivot into your favorite search engine should get you there quickly if you skip any known bad sites. Or buy his book.

mwf