Re: Oracle Instruction Referrals

From: Marco Gralike <Marco.Gralike_at_amis.nl>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 21:37:01 +0100

Thats now completely true Andre. If AMIS and the interested party can agree on the price, we also do this abroad. We have done such sessions and or training courses in New Sealand, Australia, Suriname, Saudi Arabia etc

M.

On 2 feb 2011, at 16:53, Andre van Winssen wrote:

Hi,
Amis in The Netherlands has a masterclass just for that: leveraging oracle databases for java developers. Only one drawback: it is in The Netherlands only at the moment.

Andre

2011/2/2 Ed Long <rdhm99a_at_prodigy.net<mailto:rdhm99a_at_prodigy.net>> Other than Oracle itself, which organization(s) would you recommend for building and delivering an SQL class to a bunch of Java nerds? Standard topics, RI, Joins, performance, transaction locking e/r concepts etc.

Edward Long