Re: Noarchivelog 11.2.0.1 Restart

From: Leyi Zhang (Kamus) <"Leyi>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 16:55:36 +0800

Hi

I'm not sure I know what you are getting at. But if you have a RMAN backupset in database mount mode, you just need to restore the whole database, then "alter database open" is fine, no recover needed.

--
Kamus <kamusis_at_gmail.com>

Visit my blog for more : http://www.dbform.com
Join ACOUG: http://www.acoug.org