RE: GUI tool to automate logmnr functionality

From: Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 13:59:12 -0500

Because there are some folks out there that just can't function with a dumb terminal. You remember them, always HAD to have an X-term.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Leyi Zhang (Kamus) Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 10:24 AM
To: fmhabash_at_gmail.com
Cc: Oracle L
Subject: Re: GUI tool to automate logmnr functionality

I think TOAD has the function you need, but ... why GUI?

--

Kamus <kamusis_at_gmail.com>

Visit my blog for more : http://www.dbform.com Join ACOUG: http://www.acoug.org

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 10:07 PM, fmhabash <fmhabash_at_gmail.com> wrote:

        I have a need to use a GUI tool to automate logmnr functionality. The client does not have db/grid control installed. Google search did not return any serious tools except one called datarescuer.exe, but I thought there is got t be better ones.

	Thank you.

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Jan 07 2011 - 12:59:12 CST

Original text of this message