Adminsitrivia: Posting privileges....

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_proquest.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 12:54:22 -0500

Hi all,

Just a quick announcement. If you requested posting privileges over the holidays, and wondered what happened, well, the answer is not much. I was pretty much disconnected from the computer, other than keeping up w/ emails, I really sort of went quiet for two weeks. Then I came back this week, and got sick, so, yesterday was my first day back.

Anyhow, due to my absence from the computer, there was a quite a backlog of requests, but they should all be caught up now.

If you requested posting privileges, and you *still* do not have them, please send an email to oracle-l-admins_at_freelists.org<mailto:oracle-l-admins_at_freelists.org> from your subscribed email address.

Thanks,

-Mark

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Jan 07 2011 - 11:54:22 CST