ORACLE 10g DG Synch Up issues (FAL Redo Shipping Client Did Not Establish Network Login)

From: KRISHNA MOORTHY <krish33moorthy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 20:18:00 +0530

Hi,

We have oracle 10g dataguard configuration (one standby database).It was working fine for last 6 months.Standby database has down for 2 days.

I have copied the password file and restored the entire database backup in standby site.

I am getting the following error messag in Udump in primary box when i start the MRP process..

FAL Redo Shipping Client Did Not Establish Network Login

RFS process has not statrted.

select process,status from v$managed_standby;SQL>

PROCESS STATUS

ARCH      CONNECTED
ARCH      CONNECTED
MRP0      WAIT_FOR_GAP