Re: SQLPLUS training, why?

From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 14:48:01 +0530

hi gabriel,

whenever we want to interact with any rdbms database be it db2, oracle or mssqlserver, for interaction with database server and instance it has to use only sql.

all the tools such as toad, oem or other langauages such pro*fortron, pro*cobol, pro*c or java they have to use sql statments embended in their appropriate code-blocks and that is why everyone who interacts with rdbms should know sql and how it behaves

thnaks..subodh

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY