Re: SQLPLUS training, why?

From: Nuno Souto <dbvision_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 14:23:00 +1100

Thanks Norman. Yup, that's what I was asking, I wasn't very clear in my reply. Dang, I need to get Oracle into the new lappie urgently: millions of new things to try out. When I'm using the work servers it's usually too hectic to do any play around.

Happy 2011 everyone, while I'm here.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto