Re: Critical data recovery 10gR2

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 06:51:01 -0700

New problem. A reserved word was used to name one of the tablespaces I want to skip. Turns out I need only two tablespaces to recover the data and those restored just fine. The duplicate fails when I try to skip the reserved word tablespace. It also fails when I include it because the backup file needed is no longer on disk. What options do I have now? The only article I've found on Metalink so far just says not to use reserved words for tablespace names. A little late for that. I have renamed the tablespace but that doesn't help me right now.

Sandy
Transzap, Inc.