Re: DG Scheduled log shipping at DR site

From: KRISHNA MOORTHY <krish33moorthy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 22:26:06 +0530

Hi Niall,
I had a look at real time apply.--- When we set a DELAY interval, it does not delay the transport of the redo data to the standby database. Instead, the time lag specify begins when the redo data is completely archived at the standby destination.

We are having less bandwidth (2MBPS) .The requirement here is to delay the redo data transmission. Every day night till morning,Using DG Primary can trasmit the archived redo logfiles to standby....

Regards
Krishna