RE: Poor man's standby monitoring

From: Blanchard, William G <William.Blanchard_at_fisglobal.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 15:12:28 -0600

Thanks to Ilmar and Tim for the scripts. This should get me where I need to go.

WGB -----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Ilmar Kerm Sent: Monday, December 20, 2010 4:08 PM To: ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: Poor man's standby monitoring

For 11.2.0.2 there are some interesting new features: http://jarneil.wordpress.com/2010/11/16/monitoring-the-progress-of-an-11gr2-standby-database/

--
Ilmar Kerm

†Ûiÿü0ÁúÞzX¬¶Ê+ƒün– {ú+iÉ^ Received on Tue Dec 21 2010 - 15:12:28 CST

Original text of this message