Re: Books for beginner - learning PL/SQL and/or APEX

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:55:20 -0700

Thanks everyone. Some good suggestions. I do have access to a couple of people who know PL/SQL and javascript, just can't bug them all the time. I'm ready to learn and start getting some useful "tools" in the hands of our customer support people. Right now they have to use SQL Developer and SQL*Plus to locate and fix issues for our customers and they don't know what they're doing so frequently cause me pain with poor ad hoc queries. Ok, so this is as much for my benefit as theirs. ;-0

Sandy
Transzap, Inc.