Re: anyone deployed 10gR2 grid control agent on 11gR2 target?

From: Li Li <litanli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 09:12:38 -0600

Yes I tried to re-configure the ASM target through grid control and I am getting the same username/password invalid error. My password is just an alphanumeric one and doesn't have any special character. This is weird. Anyone know how to change the password for user asmsnmp? I searched on metalink and couldn't find anyway to change the password. there's a note regarding creating this user but nothing about how to change an existing asmsnmp's password.

Thanks!