Re: Strange ORA-02429 error when inserting into an iot

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 11:14:38 +0100

Craig,

    Is it possible that you play on constraints, deferring checks for instance? There is a kind of logical disconnect between constraints, which refer to data, and the physical indexes that implement them - the physical index is or isn't here (especially in an IOT, where the table is the same as the index) and cannot be "deferred".

Stephane Faroult
RoughSea Ltd <http://www.roughsea.com>
Konagora <http://www.konagora.com>
RoughSea Channel on Youtube <http://www.youtube.com/user/roughsealtd>