Re: Simple auditing question

From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 16:43:46 +0530

Dennis,

There are various types of audit, database level, schema level and table level.
Audit should be used carefully, it is some sort of extra load on database. what do you want to audit who fires which statement(this is for database security..you can use audit) or who changes what data or when and which business event changes the data (business cycle monitoring..you should design your application for this)
thanks!
Subodh

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY