error when importing dump imp-00058 ora-06550 pls-00302

From: Guilherme Raymo Longo <grlongo.ireland_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 22:14:25 -0200

Hi mates,

I am having a hard time with something that should be simple task. It's a error with the imp tool

I have the following cenario:

Source -> windows 2000 server / Oracle 9i / Client 9i Destination -> Windows 2008 server / Oracle 11g / Cliente 11g

The error is the following:

http://yfrog.com/75oraclep

I thought i should export with a newer client so I tried with the 10g client as well but at this time even the export had the same behavior and thrown the error.
I can do nothing anymore since I had to send the computer to a DBA to fix the problem, but it is killing me that a had no time to try it myself.

Do you guys could you please gimme a hint why oracle is complaining??

Regards.