Re: EMC storage replication

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 17:53:44 +0300

In the recent past we have come across of an exact situation but managed to convince the management to go for Data Guard instead of EMC SRDF.

Regards,

Jaffar

--
Best Regards,

Syed Jaffar Hussain
Oracle Certified Master (10g)
http://www.oracle.com/technology/ocm/shussain.html
Co-author Oracle 11gR1/R2 RAC Handbook
http://www.packtpub.com/oracle-11g-r1-r2-real-application-clusters-handbook/book
Oracle ACE
http://apex.oracle.com/pls/otn/f?p=19297:4:4640302666204919::NO:4:P4_ID:186
OCP 8i,9i,10g & 11g DBA
RAC Certified Expert
Official Oracle RAC SIG Representative for Saudi Arabian region  (
http://www.oracleracsig.org/)
I blog at
http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/sjaffarhussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."