RE: Anything Flash MOS can do HTML MOS cannot?

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 13:50:31 -0500

Tie up your client screen and workstation interminably?

Make your eyes go fuzzy and distract you from your purpose?

Force downloads of software updates that are popular virus targets, so that forces you to also get on a treadmill of applying security patches to your client?

Oh, did you mean can Flash MOS do anything useful that you can't do with HTML MOS? I just couldn't resist ;)

mwf