Re: Thank you Oracle Support - cursor_sharing = similiar is deprecated!

From: <Laimutis.Nedzinskas_at_seb.lt>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 09:49:53 +0200

nice, one more AI decoration gone.

             Carol Dacko
             <dackoc_at_gmail.com

Sent by: Oracle-L Freelists oracle-l-bounce_at_f <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> reelists.org cc Subject 2010.11.23 18:49 Thank you Oracle Support - cursor_sharing = similiar is deprecated! Please respond to dackoc_at_gmail.com

Maybe I am the last person to the know but Doc ID: 1169017.1 is the announcement that cursor_sharing = similar is now deprecated in 11g!  And the write up is very good.  And it is great that they also included in the references the Optimizer Team's blog about it too.

So yes, thank you Oracle Support!  I really do appreciate this!  This will now be one more battle I don't need to fight!

Warm regards,
Carol Dacko
University of Michigan