Re: Netbackup- Oracle 11gR2 RAC/ASM Possible?

From: <TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:21:44 -0500

well we're not ready for 11gr2 rac yet, but our 11gr1 rac uses rman and asm just fine.

joe

Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional Senior Engineering & Administration Lead
(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715

From:
"Dubovecky, Jeff" <jpd40_at_pitt.edu>
To:
"Oracle-L_at_freelists.org" <Oracle-L_at_freelists.org> Date:
11/11/2010 09:17 AM
Subject:
Netbackup- Oracle 11gR2 RAC/ASM Possible? Sent by:
oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org

Oracle-L,

We’re looking to implement an Oracle 11gR2 RAC environment with ASM and wanted to see if anyone had experiences (good/bad) implementing a backup solution utilizing NetBackup/RMAN. Any links/docs along with replies would be appreciated.

Thanks Jeff