Re: AW: Dynamic sampling

From: William Robertson <william_at_williamrobertson.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 07:55:23 +0000

Well, yes, that could happen if the dynamic sampling level was high and the query was rarely executed or a one-off. Neither of these is necessarily the case when you see a long execution plan and a mention of dynamic sampling in the footnote.
  • Original Message -------- Subject: AW: Dynamic sampling From: Petr Novak <Petr.Novak_at_trivadis.com> To: william_at_williamrobertson.net <william_at_williamrobertson.net>, ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Date: 11/11/2010 07:40