Re: provisioning pack

From: <TESTAJ3_at_nationwide.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:58:08 -0500

We're entertaining the idea, haven't got far with it yet but sounds promising form your testing.

joe

Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional Senior Engineering & Administration Lead
(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715

From:
"Armstrong-Champ, Joseph William" <Joseph.Armstrong-Champ_at_tufts.edu> To:
"Oracle-L_at_FreeLists.org" <Oracle-L_at_FreeLists.org> Date:
11/10/2010 02:55 PM
Subject:
provisioning pack
Sent by:
oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org

The latest info in the oracle-l archives on prov pack is over a year ago so I thought I’d start another thread.

Are any shops using it or considering using it. I ran it against a test environment and it worked well. It downloaded the patch (cpu) from mos, updated opatch and patched the home and database all with a few clicks.

Has anyone used it extensively and if so, how was your experience? Anybody used it for anything other than patching?

Thanks,
Joe