Re: Obtuse errors at MOS

From: Yong Huang <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:50:38 -0700 (PDT)

> because the HTML interface was unable to create an SR
> a few months ago.
> Dunno if they have fixed that.

You can create an SR on supporthtml.oracle.com. The problem is its short timeout, maybe 1 or 2 hours. So if it takes you too long to prepare the SR, you may lose what you typed. The Flash interface has a much longer timeout.

Once I spent time doing something in the browser cookie to see if I can prolong the timeout. I couldn't get it to work. In fact, the timeout may be on the server side. Then it's completely impossible.

Yong Huang