Re: Remote DBA firms

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton_at_bluegecko.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:36:23 -0700

Er, after rereading my message, I made it look like I own Blue Gecko. I have worked for Blue Gecko ever since they acquired my consulting firm, ORA-600 Consulting in 2009.

Blue Gecko is actually owned by Chuck Edwards, JJ Ecker and Sarah Novotny, three of Amazon's early technical contributors.

--
Jeremiah Wilton
http://www.bluegecko.net