RE: Remote DBA firms

From: Michael Schmitt <mschmitt_at_uchicago.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:07:21 -0500

Hi Niall,

There is no particular technical reason, especially considering it is for remote support. I am not familiar with how the law would work across countries though, so I just thought it would be easiest to limit to the US. I am just trying to collect a list for someone else, and wanted to provide some additional names compared to the one they already had. I am not familiar with the providers out there.

Thanks,
Mike

From: Niall Litchfield [mailto:niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com] Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 2:35 PM
To: Michael Schmitt
Cc: oracle-l
Subject: Re: Remote DBA firms

Hi Mike,

I'm curious as to the reason for restricting the names to a specific country. There are a number of companies that meet your requirements that I wouldn't touch with a barge pole, and several that don't including one in your general timezone, that do. On 25 Oct 2010 20:00, "Michael Schmitt" <mschmitt_at_uchicago.edu<mailto:mschmitt_at_uchicago.edu>> wrote: Hello,

Can anyone provide me with the names of some of the larger and well known remote DBA firms located in the US?

Thanks,
Mike