Re: Question on Sun M4000 Server

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 07:05:06 +0200

you might want to have a look at Glenn Fawcetts

Oracle Open World presentation uploaded… Optimizing Oracle Databases on SPARC Enterprise M-Series Servers.

  http://glennfawcett.wordpress.com/2010/09/21/oracle-open-world-presentation-uploaded-optimizing-oracle-databases-on-sparc-enterprise-m-series-servers/

It's a very good starting point.

hth
  Martin