RE: RE: 11g RedHat 5 and Hugepages

From: Crisler, Jon <Jon.Crisler_at_usi.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:36:25 -0400

I think Tanel's guess at the configuration gets pretty close to the truth. How the application is structured at the app and web server is beyond my control, but we will not be using MTS, and jdbc connection pooling will be used. Response time will be critical, hence the massive RAC cluster and the high interest in hugepages for a 70+ gb sga.