Re: after cloning concurrent requsts fails.

From: John Piwowar <>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:18:39 -0700

I can't get to my reference material to confirm at the monent, but I seem to recall that on older versions of RHEL (and Suse for that matter), you could get these sorts of errors if you didn't set LD_ASSUME_KERNEL correctly. Have you compared the values of that environment variable between source and target?

John P.

Sent from a mobile device to deliver a more rapid response. Please excuse brevity and typos.