Re: looking for best practice for dealing with archivelogs on standby

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 07:51:50 -0500

I have always backed them up, and most people I know do also. I can't think of any real use for them, other than as useful for a belt and suspenders approach to data recovery and backup. Some of us get a little paranoid about having backups, and I have always thought more was better than less....

--
Andrew W. Kerber