RE : dynamic endpoints, 11gr2

From: Bertrand Guillaumin <bertrand.guillaumin_at_digora.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 17:56:26 +0200

A coworker had asked the same question on the OTN forums: http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=962651

To summarize : we are not sure how it exactly is going to work, so no documentation about it for now.

Best regards,
Bertrand Guillaumin

De : oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] de la part de Andrew Kerber [andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com] Date d'envoi : lundi 4 octobre 2010 17:06 À : ORACLE-L
Objet : dynamic endpoints, 11gr2

Has anyone figured out how Oracle is using the dynamic endpoints, which seems to be a new concept in 11gR2? Documentation seems to be notably lacking on the files called endpoints_listener.ora, as well as the line ENABLE_GLOBAL_DYNAMIC_ENDPOINT_LISTENER_xx = ON in the listener.ora.

I have searched the metalink without any luck.

--
Andrew W. Kerber

'If at first you dont succeed, dont take up skydiving.' †Ûiÿü0ÁúÞzX¬¶Ê+ƒün– {ú+iÉ^ Received on Mon Oct 04 2010 - 10:56:26 CDT

Original text of this message