RE: Grid Control and removing database targets

From: James Akins <j_akins_at_nc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 22:50:47 -0400

    Hhhhhgh.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 &hhhhhhhh&v.  Hh&hh.   hhhggjfz

Sent from my HTC PURE™, a Windows® phone from AT&T