transportable tablespace

From: Fedock, John \(KAM.RIC\) <"Fedock,>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:10:00 -0400

I have been testing creating a transportable tablespace set, which is all tablespaces but SYS/SYSAUX/TEMP.

I am moving from HP-UX 10.2 to Linux 11g.

It is going well, but I am surprised to see that the views/syn/procs/functions are not brought over, but the triggers are. I know the DDL for these items are stored in the SYSTEM tablespace, but is that not the reason for the associated DMP file that goes along with this process? I am missing something? How do others get around this?

Thanks all,

John Fedock

"K" Line America