Applications Performance Panel at OOW

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:16:17 -0400

Are you going to Openworld?

Do you run one of the Oracle Applications such as the E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, or Seibel?

If you answered yes to both of those questions and you have performance issues, you should come to the Applications Performance Panel (S319052) on Wednesday at 11:30 in Moscone West L2, room 2011. While the panel will be taking questions from the floor, we will start with the questions we were sent in advance. To submit your question to the panel, e-mail panels_at_dbsig.com.

If there are a lot of submissions compared to the time available, the panel will tend to choose questions that help serve as a framework for thinking about how to pursue performance improvement in the context of the suites of Applications. But don't be afraid to toss the panel something you and possibly support has been wrestling with to no avail. We might not have an answer, but the panelists who have agreed to show up and the usual suspects who show up to see if we make a horrible mistake and/or help us are hard to beat. I am your humble moderator, and as such I will try really hard to not actually personally deliver any answer longer than "Yes" or "No."

On behalf of the OAUG DBSIG,

Mark W. Farnham

Secretary